The term ‘Root-5 Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Root-5 Ltd, registered in Scotland under company number SC243571, and it’s subsidiaries. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our site.
- • We are the owner or the licensor of all intellectual property rights contained on our site. This includes, but is not limited to, our trademarks and the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of any software products belonging to the Root-5 Group. Reproduction is prohibited.
- • The content of the pages of our site is for your general information and use only. We may update our site from time to time and may change the content at any time.
- • We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free of errors or omissions, or that it will always be available or uninterrupted.
- • You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining our written permission to do so.
- • Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- • You may not impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or attempt to hide your identity in the use of any link to us for product or commercially sensitive information.
- • Any Login link contained on our site for access to our products is for use by those businesses who have been granted user access details under business Agreement with us. Such access details should be treated as confidential and should not be disclosed to any third party. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of your Agreement with us.
- • We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- • Unauthorised use of our site, or knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- • These terms are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, with exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
All Cookies used by and on our site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
Upon visiting our site, a Cookie Consent message will be visible requesting your approval to set Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of our site may not function fully or as intended.
The Root-5 Group, understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
You may access certain areas of our site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available, you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data (for example, accepting cookies).
We do not routinely collect your data, but from time to time we may collect some non-personal data related to your visit to our site such as IP addresses, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views through our analytics tools to improve our site usability and for marketing purposes.
Any personal data collected is normally provided by you through contact forms on our site where you have requested we contact you. This may include information such as your name, business name, job title and contact information such as email address, telephone number or physical address.
Any use of your data will always have a lawful basis, and with the sole intention of improving your experience on our site, or to meet any request made by you.
Information that we collect will not be kept for any longer than is necessary in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected. Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them.
Information About Us
Root-5’s subsidiaries are:
- • Root-5 Solutions Ltd, registered in Scotland under company number SC306363
- • TRACS Assets Ltd, registered in Scotland under company number SC311793
The Root-5 Group registered office is 11 Bon Accord Crescent, Aberdeen, AB11 6DE which is also our main business address.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.